Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Loving Life!

"Bad things happen, no one said life would be easy, yet out of hardship rises a soul destined to reach the stars above."

The last few weeks have been so wonderful! Hanging out with amazing friends...new and old. Having so much fun! Thank you everyone for all the memories, laughs & new friendships I've been making.

As for beauty...I'm on a mad hunt for the Revlon Lip Butters...must have! I'll keep updated on that search.

My mini me's 4th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.







My BFF's baby shower. Love them so much!





A SURPRISE congratulations party for Mika one of the most true, genuine & loving friends I have! She had no clue. Mission accomplished!








By the end of the night she was our favorite Sminka! :)



As for me...new beginnings, bigger & better things and new adventures are starting for me. I'll still be out and about. :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment