Thursday, June 9, 2011

Biggest must have...calgel nails

One of my biggest must haves is getting my nails done. I use to get acrylics until I discovered Japanese nail art. Many Japanese nail salons use calgel. It's safe for your nails and is basically like a gel overlay over your real nails. Within one month of calgel my nails were long and healthy looking, still a little thin but no where compared to the damaged mess they were with acrylics.
I have been getting my nails done with calgel for about three years. I have not had my nails naked since. My nail lady is absolutely amazing and can pretty much do anything. I love glitter and I love sparkle but choosing a design is so hard. But no matter what I do, my nails always end up looking cute and beautiful.

My current nails

Valentine's day design

Winter snowflake design

Design I chose for one of my best friend's wedding

My favorite Hello Kitty


Trying out a little zebra design


No comments:

Post a Comment