Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Already falling behind

I've had this blogspot up for about 3 days and i'm already falling behind on keeping it updated. I will try a little harder.
It should be a lot easier now since my boyfriend just bought a new computer and I finished hooking up the printer and setting it all up. It's an iMac with a nice big screen. So hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures in my blogs.
I received an e-mail today...my MAC order shipped on the 16th and I should be receiving it tomorrow. I'm super excited. I love MAC online their shipping is so speedy, even their free shipping is awesome.
I ordered another product from MAC today. Well actually Jme decided she wanted to order some things during the MAC SUMO sale. She really wants to try the MSF Natural so she decided to order that and then she wanted to try the Prep + Prime Skin with SPF as a primer. We both use the Smashbox Photo Finish Light primer but we go through it so fast. We're looking for something a little cheaper since it's $36. So we both decided to try the Prep + Prime Skin with SPF as our next primer, so I had her order me one too.
If anyone has any suggestions for a good primer that's not to expensive please let me know. I'm looking for something for combo skin. I am also currently using the Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment on my T-Zone and I absolutely love it. (I think Jme may have ordered this too since I told her that this was one of the best products ever).
Well anyways...this is enough blabbing for tonight. Maybe I will post some pictures of my MAC order when it arrives tomorrow. Buh-bye.

P.S. - Hollyannaeree-I think i'm about to go on eBay and search for some of those eyelashes that you get from Korea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment